SBCGlobal email has always been a preferred choice of customers. With features such as simple interface, the email comes up with SBC Internet service. To start with this email, you need to go through the sign up process by providing the required necessary details. Once the process finishes, you can access your email account via att.yahoo.com web portal. For further information on how to create your account, dial SBCGlobal customer service phone number and get in touch with a certified professional.
Like any other email account, your SBCGlobal (Southwestern Bell Company Global) email also requires to be protected. For this, you can enable two-step verification feature. Here, in this article, we are going to provide you with the instructions to do the same.
Before you proceed, let’s highlight the advantages of enabling this special security feature:
- Prevents your email from the unauthorized access
- Helps you avoid data breaches and other such threats
- Minimizes the risk of financial losses
- Makes managing your SBCGlobal account easy for the administration
Steps to turn on two-step authentication
- Open any web browser and sign in to your SBCGlobal account
a. If you face any trouble during sign in, then contact SBCGlobal email support number and speak to a technician for immediate resolution.
- Choose Account Info from the menu
- Click set up your two-step verification
a. You will find this option under Sign in and Security tab
- Slide the toggle button to the right to turn on this feature
- Now, choose from these two options:
a. Use the current phone number for the two-step verification
b. Add a new phone number for the two-step verification
- For the first case, you don’t have to do anything. However, if you choose the second one, then Add a new mobile number and hit Send SMS
- You will receive a code on your provided number
- Enter the same in the right field and hit Verify Code
- This will set your given mobile number as a medium to receive SMS whenever you attempt to sign in to your SBCGlobal account.
Please note that you can also choose security questions instead of adding a mobile phone number during the two-step authentication process. In that case, you will always have to answer the question to access your email account. Happy emailing!