SBCGlobal is a safe and secure email service that has always been appreciated for its unmatched features such as a large address book, preview attachment, spam blocker, and a customizable homepage. Managing an SBCGlobal email is quite simple. The first thing you have to do is to create a new email account.
Here are the steps to sign up for an SBCGlobal email account:
1. Open any of the web browser (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox)
2. Type att.net in the URL bar
3. Provide these two details in the right fields:
a. ZIP Code
b. Wireless number
4. Enter the correct captcha (if displayed)
5. Click Continue
6. Enter your Name and other required information to proceed
7. Now provide your profile information
8. Choose and answer the security questions
a. These security questions and answers come into action when you attempt to reset or recover your SBCGlobal account password
9. Do as instructed on the screen to verify your account
10. You will be prompted by a success message “You have successfully created an AT&T Member ID
11. Hit Continue
Once you successfully create your SBCGlobal email account, you have to visit att.net, click Sign in, and enter your email ID & password to access your SBCGlobal account. If an error troubles you, then make contact with a certified technician to get it fixed.
After logging in, you can customize and set up your inbox. Furthermore, you can also add further filters and make changes to your email send or receive settings. Need additional assistance? Contact SBCGlobal email support number and speak to support professionals.
If someday you forget your SBCGlobal email account password, then do the following to reset it:
1. Visit att.net
2. Click Sign In
3. In the Sign In window, click Forgot Password
4. Enter the required information to reset your password
5. Do as instructed on the screen to finish the password reset process
On the other hand, if you forget your user ID and then choose the relevant option in the Sign In window and provide the Contact email in the correct field. You will be sent an email on this ID to recover your SBCGlobal userID.
To get experts’ guidance when you fail to fix the issue by your own, dial SBCGlobal customer service phone number. You will be connected to the team of professionals in no more than a minute.