With features like great content, various emailing options, different entertainment choices, parental controls, and a toolbar for shortcuts, AT&T email has become a preferred choice of the customers. Creating an email account with this email service provider is absolutely free. However, you can enjoy various premium features such as unlimited storage, access to the internet security suite, and more by subscribing to AT&T premium account. To know more about its other characteristics and key attributes, dial AT&T customer support number and speak to a technician.
You would be happy to know that setting up an AT&T email account on the web or Android phone is just a child’s play. But if you are an amateur, it is advised to seek assistance from experts by contacting them at the official AT&T customer service number. For others who have a brief overview of the processes associated with the email, we have provided with the step by step procedure to set up
AT&T email on the Android phone:
- Access the downloaded and installed AT&T application on your smartphone
- Go to Settings
- Add a new email account
- Select IMAP and provide your complete AT&T email address along with the password
- Now choose Manual Setup
- You will see an incoming server setting screen
- Provide the following information in the right fields:
- Incoming server: imap.mai.att.net
- Incoming port: 993
- Security type: SSL
- Hit Next
- When you see Outgoing server setting screen, enter the required information, which will include detail about the Outgoing port: 465, Outgoing Server: smtp.mail.att.net, Username, Password, Authorization Required: yes
- Hit Next
- Provide a personalized name to your account and set your preferences in the next screen
- You are good to go!
- Happy emailing with AT&T!
After following these steps, if you end up facing any glitch then do not hesitate to dial the AT&T support number1-844-797-8692. The support professionals will gladly assist you!